Able Axcess are the leading suppliers of aluminium mobility ramps for residential and commercial disability access. We manufacture rubber threshold ramps, wheelchair ramps, and now level shower inserts. View our Online Catalog to instantly buy rubber access ramps or request a quote for our modular aluminium ramps.
Features and Benefits
Aluminium Access Solutions
- Totally weatherproof and perfectly suited to permanent outdoor use.
- No footings or foundations required. All modules interlock and free-stand.
- Adjustable legs to fit over undulating ground or steps so no need to alter your property for it to fit in place.
- Cost Effective modules can be reused in multiple configurations which saves funding for other housing modifications.
- No permits or builders required.
Recycled Rubber Threshold Ramps
- Made from Recycled car tires sourced in New Zealand.
- The ramps are heavy enough to stay in position without being fixed.
- Custom made to suit any doorway, ranch slider or step.
- Portable options that can be taken with you to friends houses/ cafes/ parks.
- Guaranteed for 5 years from wear and tear with standard usage.
- Free Shipping for the standard ramps to all New Zealand addresses when purchased online
Frequently Asked Questions
Aluminium Modular Ramps.
How long does a ramp need to be?
Can you provide me with a quote for a short term ramp for my client?
Can I show my client some photos when I visit them?
How are the ramps fixed to the ground/house?
Will the steps need to be removed for the ramp to fit over them?
What options do you have for extreme weather prone environments?
What happens when the ramp is no longer required?
How long does it take to have a ramp installed?
Rubber Threshold Ramps.
Can you make rubber ramps with cut outs, tapers, uneven heights, kerbing, handrails?
What are your Rubber Ramps made from?
What standard ramps do you have ready to ship?
How long will it take to have a custom ramp made?
Are the ramps very heavy?
Do they need to be fixed down?
Can you measure my door for a rubber ramp?